2-day private tour from Moscow to Golden Ring of Russia cities of Pereslavl Zalesskiy and Rostov the Great (Rostov Velikiy)
Yaroslavl region is a very beautiful place near Moscow. This place is a keeper of Russian traditions and culture and a silent witness of history of Russia during centuries. Beautiful Russian cities of Yaroslavl oblast are like treasure chest with ancient orthodox monasteries and churches, motherland of Great Knyazes, Tsars and heroic warriors, witness of battles, victories and defeats. It is a region with Russian architecture and beautiful nature, and you will enjoy seeing it with your own eyes. Our short tour from Moscow is a great chance to visit cities of Golden Ring of Russia!
Yaroslavl oblast is a treasury of architecture with a lot of beautiful towns in Russia and with a dense concentration of beautiful orthodox monasteries, churches and other valuable beauties. Every monastery keeps its own unique traditions, history and memories. Yaroslavl oblast is a land where 3 of 8 amazing cities of The Golden Ring of Russia trail are located! So it is for sure “must visit” place when you travel to Russia!
Day 1. One day in Pereslavl Zalesskiy – the city of ancient monasteries and architectural treasury of Russia
- In the morning we will meet with you at the lobby of your hotel and will start an adventure in Russia Golden Ring cities of Yaroslavl region. When driving, we will be chatting to know closer you and other participants. I hope that during these 2 days we will become real friends and will enjoy this amazing adventure even more 🙂
- Our first stop will be a beautiful place in Russia – Pereslavl Zalesskiy, where we’ll start from exploring of Nikitskiy Monastery – the first one in this city.
- Then there we’ll have a funny and active show program in stylized place – Russian Park. We’ll walk around the park to know more about Russia and Russian culture, have some active games, and if the tour will be on weekend – we’ll see a funny and interesting show of Pereslavl Cossacks! In other case we can skip it or order this show for our group for additional price. If you are wondering who are they – this is an ethnic group of freedom-loving warriors, who mostly live in the South of Russia and in Ukraine.
- After lunch we will explore some more beautiful orthodox monasteries and churches and will come to Plesheevo Lake to admire panoramic view of the lake and have some cool photos!
- We leave Pereslavl Zalesskiy and move to the ancient city – Rostov the Great!
- In Rostov we will have a dinner in very atmospheric and tasty fish restaurant, one of the best in the city. Here we will try delicious fish dishes from Nero Lake fish, cooked with traditional recipes.
Day 2. Rostov the Great – the city of Golden Ring trail and one of the most beautiful Kremlins in Russia
- We will spend the whole day exploring the «diamonds» of Rostov the Great! This amazing city is for sure one of “must visit places” in Russia that you should to see if you are going to travel to Moscow.
- There are well-known traditional Russian types of art like Khokhloma, Gzhel or Zhostovo, but very few of people have heard about such traditional jewelry handcraft as Rostov Finift! We will have opportunity to visit a factory and museum of Finift and will get a unique chance to participate in Finift workshop where masters of Rostov will show us some secrets of their work.
- The other point is a real treasure of the city and whole Yaroslavl oblast – the Kremlin of Rostov which is one of the most beautiful Kremlins of Russia!
- Ringing church bells always was a traditional musical art in Russia, the ringer can play use up to twelve bells at the same time! We’ll listen about this craft and will try to ring a bell melody by ourselves under control of bell ringer of Rostov Kremlin! Also we will immerse to the atmosphere of medieval Russia and have a photo session in clothes of knyazes, tsars and emperors. It’s going to be funny!
- We go back to Moscow and it’s time to say good bye to each other… I hope that for this tour we will become real friends and will meet again in Russia, in your country or somewhere else in the world!
- Russia is huge, wonderful and interesting country which will take your heart forever! So please, check other Tours to Russia with Value Of The Moment if you want to come here again.
Date of tour:
This is a tour for private groups. Any dates are available by request
Prices for this tour for private groups and individual dates:
[:en]Number of participants[:ru]Количество участников[:]
[:en]Price per person[:ru]Цена за 1 участника[:]
[:en]2 persons[:ru]2 человека[:]
[:en]240$ / 220€[:ru]14000 руб[:]
[:en]3-4 persons[:ru]3-4 человека[:]
[:en]200$ / 180€[:ru]11500 руб[:]
[:en]5-6 persons[:ru]5-6 человек[:]
[:en]190$ / 170€[:ru]11000 руб[:]
[:en]7-8 persons[:ru]7-8 человек[:]
[:en]180$ / 160€[:ru]10000 руб[:]
[:en]9-12 persons[:ru]9-12 человек[:]
[:en]170$ / 150€[:ru]9500 руб[:]
- Duration: 2 days / 1 night
- Where: Yaroslavl oblast
- Start: Moscow
- Finish: Moscow
- Minimum age: From 6 to 17 y.o. - only accompanied by adults. From 18 y.o. - independently
- Transport: comfortable car or van
- Language: English / Russian. If your group needs translation to another language - please, mention about it when booking.
- Entertainments & excursions: show of Pereslavl Cossacks and active games, ringing bell workshop and finift workshop, walking through the monasteries of Pereslavl Zalesskiy and Rostov the Great. Visiting of Rostov Kremlin and a factory of traditional Rostov jewelry - finift.
- Always with you: Dmitry and Ilaria
Cost of Adventure - from $170 / €150
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Pick-up and delivery to your hotel in Moscow
- Transport on tour
- Entry fees to attractions and entertainments: show of Pereslavl Cossacks and active games (on weekends for free, on working days for additional cost by request), walking around monasteries of Pereslavl Zalesskuy and Rostov Velikiy with excursion, visiting of Rostov Kremlin, ringing church bells workshop and finift workshop.
- Photos and movie with your adventures in Russia
- English/Russian speaking guides. If your group needs translation to another language - please, mention it when booking
- All necessary consultations and 24-hours support during the trip
- Always with you - Dmitry and Ilaria
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Interpreter to another language (not Russian/English). If you have a group and you need a translation in your language, please, mention about it when booking
- Medical insurance if necessary
- Lunches, dinners and alcohol (approximately 20-30$ per day)
- Souvenirs, tips and other personal expenses
- Optional activities and experiences that are not mentioned in main program
- Individual transfers during free time
- If the tour is going on weekends, then we will participate in show of Pereslavl Cossacks for free, if during working days, we can order this show for additional price of 200$ per group.
- To book a place in the group, you need: 1) To fill the Booking form for us to contact you. 2) After that, to pay a minimum deposit of 30% of tour cost. Please, check our cancelation and refund policy and payment methods here - Guarantee, documents and payment methods. The rest of your fees must be transferred to us no later than 7 days before your arrival.
- Depending upon weather conditions and unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to make changes in our program, keeping the itinerary action-packed and interesting.
Citizens of these countries have visa-free entrance to Russia for 90 days (or number of days that is in brackets):
Abkhazia, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus (no limits), Bosnia and Herzegovina (30 days), Brazil, Chile, China (only for travelling as a part of official tour group and only for 14 days), Colombia, Cuba (30 days), Ecuador, Fiji, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong (14 days), Israel, Kazakhstan (no limits), Kyrgyzstan (no limits), Macau (30 days), Macedonia (30 days only with invitation voucher that we can do for you), Mauritius (60 days), Moldova (no limits), Mongolia (30 days), Montenegro (30 days), Nauru (14 days), Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Serbia (30 days), Seychelles (30 days), South Korea (60 days), South Ossetia (no limits), Tajikistan (no limits), Thailand (30 days), Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan (no limits), Venezuela.
If you don't have citizenship of any countries above - check our full article How to get Russian visa. If you have diplomatic or other special passport in addition to regular one, you have different visa requirements and periods. Please, contact us via Contact Form to check visa requirements for your case.
Still have questions or doubts? Use our CONTACT FORM!
THIS IS INTERESTING
Follow us in social media for more info!
Want to get regular inspiring newsletters with our new articles, dates of trips, interesting books and movies about travelling, announcements about our contests with gifts and other useful information for travellers?