Payment terms, payment security and confidentiality of information
Payment service via the Internet is carried out in accordance with the Rules of the international payment systems Visa, MasterCard And payment system “Mir” on the principles of confidentiality and security of payment, which uses the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transmission via closed communication channels. The Bank card data is entered on the secure payment page of ALFA-BANK JSC.
On the payment page you need to put your card information: card number, cardholder name, card expiration date, three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA or CVC2 for MasterCard). All the necessary data is printed on the card. The three-digit security code is the three digits on the back side of the card.
Then you will be redirected to the page of your Bank to enter 3DSecure code that will come to you in SMS. If 3DSecure code did not come to you, you should contact the Bank that issued you the card.
Why the payment can be refused:
– The Bank card is not intended for making payments via the Internet, as you can find out by contacting your Bank;
– Not enough money to pay for the service. You can contact your bank and check available sum of money;
– Your credit card information that you’ve entered is not correct;
– Your card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (this is the month and year to which the card is valid). You can check validity period of your card by contacting your Bank;
If you have any questions about payment by card or others, you can contact by phone: +7 (962) 909-20-41.
All personal information that you provide (name, address, phone number, e-mail, Bank card number) is confidential and not subject to disclosure. Your credit card details are only transmitted in encrypted form and are not stored on our Web server.
Refund of payment for excursion services
- If you paid by card payments, cash refund is not available. The refund procedure is governed by the rules of international payment systems.
- The procedure of refund for excursion services is regulated by article 26.1 of the Federal Law Of Russian Federation “Protection of consumers’ rights”.
- The consumer has the right to cancel the excursion service and receive a full refund if he notified about it not earlier than 30 days before the date of the service.
- If the consumer has notified about cancellation of excursion service less than 30 days in advance, the refund amount will be decreased for the amount of our expences;
If you want to get a refund, you must fill in the” Application for a refund ” in a free form, which is sent together with the attached scanned copy of your passport to our email email@example.com
The refund will be sent to your Bank card within 21 (twenty one) working days from the date of receipt of the “Application for refund” by the Company.
In order to return funds for transactions caused by wrong data or other mistakes, please send us an application in free form with your passport scan copy to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
The refund amount in this case will be equal to the purchase amount. Concideration of the Application and refund begins since the date of receiving of your Application by our company and is calculated in working days, excluding holidays/weekends.