9 days, visit Kyrgyzstan – tour through Issyk Kul lake & main sights of Kyrgyzstan, trekking in Kyrgyzstan mountains, visit Bishkek & Karakol attractions
Kyrgyzstan is a country of mountains and freedom! Kyrgyz people value friendship and family ties, beauty and endless landscapes of their country. Kyrgyzstan tour means breathtaking views, tasty food and hospitable people! And mountain air in Kyrgyzstan is so fresh that you enjoy every breath! Kyrgyzstan is one of few countries in the world that still keep their traditions and national lifestyle. Once you leave the capital, you see herds of sheep and horses, yurts of herders and people who are always happy to see guests of their country 🙂 Travel to Kyrgyzstan is an awesome way to enjoy the nature and relax from the rush of the city.
Day 1. Arrival to Kyrgyzstan, check in the hotel & excursion to Bishkek attractions
– Welcome to Bishkek – the capital of Kyrgyzstan! After we meet you in Bishkek airport Manas and check in the hotel, we will have a short city tour in Bishkek and walk around main Bishkek sights.
– Bishkek is the largest city of Kyrgyzstan, but here you will not see any crazy rush like in many other capitals 🙂 And of course, the main attractions of Bishkek are view for mountains of Kyrgyzstan and kind and hospitable Kyrgyz people! So we enjoy the view and to sleep with colorful dreams about our tomorrow adventure 😉
Day 2. Tour from Bishkek to the northern shore of Issyk Kul Lake through Burana tower & Boomskiy Gorge
– In the morning we are leaving Bishkek and start our exciting Kyrgyzstan travel! Our first stop will take place near Burana Tower – amazing piece of Middle Asian Architecture and very famous historical Kyrgyzstan monument. We will learn about the history of Burana Tower and get to the top of it to watch breathtaking view of Kyrgyz mountains.
– After Burana Tower we are going to the scenic Boomskiy Canyon to the city Cholpon-Ata at the northern shore of Issyk Kul Lake. In this city we will visit Ruh Ordo cultural center. This center is dedicated to global cultural figures and main world religions – Orthodoxy, Catholicism, Islam, Buddhism and Judaism.
Day 3. Scenic Semenovskoe & Grigorievskoe Gorges, Chon Ak-Suu valley with mountain lake and hot springs
– Our trail is going through Grigorievskoe Canyon – the natural attraction of unbelievable beauty! On the sides of canyon you can see high and beautiful cliffs, and below you can see fast and noisy mountain river Chon Ak-Suu. We will make a stop here to walk around, take photos and enjoy scenic views 🙂
– The far we move – the wider canyon becomes and now we can see the valley Chon Ak-Suu with its endless meadows, herders’ yurts (traditional Kyrgyz houses) and huge herds of sheep and horses! We enjoy this beauty and move further to the small fairy lake surrounded by beautiful cliffs, green meadows and Tien Shan fur-trees.
– After the lake we move closer to Issyk Kul shore through Semenovskoe Canyon to have tasty lunch and have some relaxing bathing in hot springs 🙂 After we’ll enjoy bathing, we will move further to Karakol city and check in the hotel.
Day 4. Karakol city tour – Przhevalsky museum, Dungan Mosque and wooden Trinity Church and other Karakol attractions
– Today we will explore Karakol sights and surroundings of the city. After breakfast we will go to the Nikolay Przhevalsky museum who was one of the greatest Russian travelers! Unfortunately his life finished not far from Karakol during his last expedition.
– When we return to Karakol, we will visit wooden Dungan Mosque – a unique architectural monument that includes Islamic religious features and Asian architectural style. In 19’th century around 300K of Dungan people escaped from Chinese executors after rebellion of 1877. After that Dungans accepted citizenship of Russian Empire and stayed in Karakol.
– After the Mosque we will go to visit very beautiful wooden Trinity Church in Karakol that was built in 19’th century. And later today we will go to local museum to see ancient exhibits and learn more about history of Karakol region.
– At the end of the day we will go to Antique shop that will be very interesting for those of you who don’t want to buy anything. Because this shop has such a big and interesting collection of ancient (sometimes unique) artifacts which you can’t see even in some Kyrgyzstan museums 🙂
Day 5. Jety-Oguz valley, beautiful waterfall, night in the yurt at the shore of Issyk Kul
– In the morning we are leaving Karakol and move to the Jety-Oguz (it is translated like seven bulls from Kyrgyz language). On arrival we will admire breathtaking landscape of the valley with beautiful cliffs and herds of horses. Those of you who love horseback riding can enjoy beautiful views of valley during the ride for extra cost 🙂
– Then we move to the beautiful waterfall to have a lunch break. And after the lunch we are moving to Issyk Kul again to have a delicious dinner of traditional Kyrgyz cuisine, meet the sunset at the shore and spend the night in real traditional Kyrgyz yurt 🙂
Day 6. Mountains of Kyrgyzstan – Barskaun Gorge, Glacier of Syrty plateau and Skazka (Fairytale) Canyon
– Today in the morning we can meet a beautiful sunrise at the shore of Issyk Kul lake with those of you who can wake up early 🙂
– After the breakfast we are going by car to the scenic Barskaun Gorge. After we reach the height of 3840 meters, our heart will start beating harder because of unbelievable panoramic view of mountains and eternal glaciers!
– Then our way goes to the high plateau Syrty. These landscapes will bring us from sunny Kyrgyzstan to Arctic landscapes with tundra, snow and ice for some time 🙂
– After we get some doze of Arctic freshness we relocate to the beautiful Fairytale Canyon. This place can easily become a decoration for the next Hollywood movie about Mars planet! Just take a look for this crazy mix of different forms and colors that opens to our view! And after the tasty dinner we will stay for the night at the height of 3000 meters!
Day 7. Trekking in Kyrgyzstan: middle level hiking in Kyrgyzstan mountains with unbelievable views
– Today we will try what is trekking in Kyrgyzstan. First of all we relocate to the mountain valley at the height of 3370 meters by car. And from this place we start our hiking to the viewpoint on the top with the height of 3845 meters. From this point you can see whole panorama of amazing Issyk Kul Lake! We enjoy the beauty of nature, take pictures of our happy faces and go down back to car. This hiking will take us around 4-5 hours.
– Now, tired, but happy and poud by ourselves, we are going back to the guesthouse to spent the night there 🙂
Day 8. Back to Bishkek via Southern shore of Issyk Kul Lake, visit park Hawaii and cozy farewell dinner
– Today we are leaving back to Bishkek full of bright memories and positive emotions 🙂 We will pass via southern shore of Issyk Kul to close the circle around the Lake and bass again through Boomskiy Gorge.
– On the way we will stay for the lunch at cozy park Hawaii. The main feature of the restaurant of this park is that we’ll have “lunch on floats”. This means that we will be on the float that drifts around the lake and waiters take your orders and bring food by boats! Besides of that, this is a swan lake and swans very often come close to floats asking for some food 🙂 I think that Hawaii is a perfect place to have some relaxation after our long, beautiful and emotional journey!
– On arrival to Bishkek we will have some rest and then go to walk around night city and have a cozy farewell dinner.
Day 9. Osh market in Bishkek and farewell hugs!
– Our adventure in Kyrgyzstan is finished. Depending on your departure time, we will walk around Bishkek and visit Osh Market where you can buy souvenirs to keep some memories about Kyrgyzstan, as well as gifts and delicacies for your family and friends and after that we are going to the airport.
– After that you are leaving back home, but small part of Kyrgyzstan will stay in your heart forever 🙂 So be ready for long good byes, tears, hugs and promises that we will meet each other again here in Kyrgyzstan, in your country or somewhere else on the other side of the world! 😉
– I hope that you enjoyed this travel and would like to go somewhere with us again! Visit our page Tours with Value Of The Moment to choose another adventure of your dream 😉
– Kyrgyzstan Russia is huge, wonderful and interesting country which will take your heart forever! So please, check other Tours to Kyrgyzstan that can be interesting for you if you would like to come here again 😉
September 23'd - October 01'st, 2017 Available
Prices for private tour with individual dates by request for groups from 1 to 12 persons
Number of participants
Price per person
1420$ / 1250€
1100$ / 970€
830$ / 730€
680$ / 600€
620$ / 550€
- Duration: 9 days / 8 nights
- Where: Kyrgyzstan
- Kids friendly: Yes
- Start & Finish: Bishkek
- Fitness level: Simple
- Transport: comfortable car or van
- Age: from 10 to 55+. 10-17 y.o. — only accompanied by adults. From 18 y.o. – independently
- Language: English / Russian. If your group needs translation to another language – please, mention about it when booking.
- Entertainments and excursions: Walking around Bishkek, Burana tower, Boomskor Gorge, Cholpon-Ata city, Rukh-Ordo cultural center, Grigorievskoe Gorge, Semenovskoe Gorge, Chon-Ak-Suu valley, thermal bathing in hot springs, excursion around Karakol city, Museum of Nikolay Przhevalskiy, wooden Dungan Mosque, wooden Church of Holy Trinity, local history museum, antiques shop, Jety-Oguz valley with waterfall, night in real Kyrgyz Yurta, Barskaun Gorge, Syrty plateau, Fairytale Canyon, hiking till the point of 3845 meters, Hawaii Park and Osh market in Bishkek.
- Always with you: Dmitry and Ilaria
COST OF ADVENTURE - from 620$ / 550€
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Group airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Transport on tour
- Accommodation in 3* hotels, guest houses and Kyrgyz yurta
- Food: breakfasts and lunch-boxes for lunch during long drivings
- Guiding, entry fees to attractions, sightseeings and entertainments
- Photos and movie about your adventures in Kyrgyzstan
- Russian / English speaking guide. If your group needs translation to another language – please, mention it when booking.
- Invitation for Kyrgyz visa if necessary
- Always with you — Dmitry and Ilaria
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare: Your city – Bishkek – Your city
- Interpreter to another language (if not Russian/English). If your group needs for translation in your language, please, mention about it when booking
- Travel medical insurance (if necessary)
- Visa fees
- Lunches & dinners in restaurants and alcohol (3-5$ per lunch/dinner without alcohol)
- Souvenirs, tips and other personal expenses
- Optional entertainments that are not included in program
- Individual transfers during free time
- We can also help with hotel booking by request
- To book a place in the group, you need: 1) To fill the Booking form for us to contact you. 2) After that, to pay a minimum deposit of 30% of tour cost. Please, check our cancelation and refund policy and payment methods here - Guarantee, documents and payment methods. The rest of your fees you can transfer any day before the tour or pay in cash by arrival.
- Depending upon weather conditions and unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to make changes in our program, keeping the itinerary action-packed and interesting.
Citizens of these countries can visit Kyrgyzstan for 30 - 180 days without visa:
Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Canada, Cuba, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Ireland, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Netherlands, New Zealand, North Korea (DPRK), Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea (Republic of Korea), Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican, Vietnam.Citizens of other countries need to obtain fo visa in diplomatic missions of Kyrgyzstan in their country. The list of Kyrgyz diplomatic missions you can find HERE. But if you have more questions or need more assistance, you can contact Embassy of Kyrgyzstan in your country or Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kyrgyzstan - tel: (+996-312) 62-05-45, (+996-312) 66-30-70; e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Still have questions or doubts? Use our CONTACT FORM!
THIS IS INTERESTING
Check other Tours to Kyrgyzstan!
Follow us in social media for more info!
Want to get regular inspiring newsletters with our new articles, dates of trips, interesting books and movies about travelling, announcements about our contests with gifts and other useful information for travellers?